Cost for Testosterone Replacement Therapy
It's only $195.00 per Month which includes the following:
• All follow up physical examinations.
• All follow up lab testing.
• All follow up patient consultations.
• A complete therapeutic Testosterone Replacement Therapy Program which usually includes:
• Injectable Hormone is used to increase and optimize tesosterone levels.
• HCG that is used to prevent testicular shrinkage and maintain natural
production of testosterone within the testes.
• Anastrozole is used to control the levels of estrogen within the body.
At Royal Men’s Medical Center, the intial labs and physical only cost $125.00. Then, it's just $195 per month - there are No Hidden Fees or Contracts!
Our program works as follows:
1. Initial consultation ($125.00) which includes:
• Complete comprehensive panel of labs.
• Complete review of patient's medical history.
• Complete physical examination.
• Physician's consultation.
2. A complete therapeutic Testosterone Replacement Program will be designed by our doctors to meet the needs of each individual patient to maximize his testosterone levels.
3.Once the Doctors have designed an individualized therapeutic Testosterone Replacement Program for the patient, the medication will be shipped from the pharmacy to the patient’s home or office.
Questions and answers:
Q: Are there follow up labs?
A: Yes, 60 days after the initiation of the program, the patient will be required to take additional labs to determine that the dosage of medication are appropriate for optimal results. If the labs reveal that the dosage or medication needs to be adjusted, the patient will be notified immediately of the changes.
Q: Are there any additional follow up physicals?
A: Yes, a minimum of one physical per year. Once per year, a full physical and labs will be performed to determine that the patient is seeing maximum results.
Q: Are there any additional costs above the $195 per month for the hormone therapy, physicals, labs or consultation?
A: No! At Royal Men’s Medical Center, there are no hidden costs or fees.
Our therapy program is proven to help men experiencing hypogonadism or low testosterone resulting from middle age (andropause).We keep it simple. We keep it safe. We offer an individualized program that is complete with all medication and extensive monitoring that is necessary while on treatment.
Erectile dysfunction may be brought on by many things. Certain medications , for example blood pressure medicines, health conditions such as diabetes that comprimises blood flow to the penis, and even one's personal life , stress and depression are all significant factors that can lead to E.D.
As many have noticed, there have been numerous advertisement in the media about “LOW T.” Here are several things to be aware of when searching for the right physician and/or medication to treat your deficiency.